Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

This week's.

>> Friday, September 4, 2009

Supposed to stay in sec 14 this month. But too many things happened .. Blame the owner. And my RM450 burnt. Never judge someone by it's cover. I felt so guilty, I wasted my dad' money. . Shouldn't be so rushy for finding the room. Now, I'll be driving everyday as usual. Stuck in jam for an hour is kinda boring. What to do? =( But I have One FM's Morning Kaki to makes my day every morning.

2 weeks more then will have EC2. Presentation for Biochem, Moral Studies' assignment. So many things to be done in this month. I got back my Math and Biochemistry's paper. So far is okay. But Dr Dama seems dissapointed with Physiology's result. Will get back our result tomorrow. *praying hard*

Had 2 hours of Wang's class today. During tutorial, she wanted us to ask her question. So I asked her. And guess what she said! "Girl.. are u sleeping in class? Why are you all so stubborn? I've mentioned this so many times!"
My god.. stop saying us stubbborn! We pay full attention in class and that's what we get?
I'm not gonna ask question anymore!

4 hit(s):

Eugene September 5, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

yeah me too XD wont ask her question d

Rubin September 6, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

what happened to your rm450? the owner cheated you?!

Kaylie.SookYee September 6, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

EuGene: Ya.. what's the use of tutorial? LOL.

Bin: Nola.. after i paid, only i knew that the owner is not a very good person. Irresponsible ppl. will tell u more next time..

Elaine Mah September 8, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

LOl chill girl, she's retarded.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP