Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Squeeze the brain.

>> Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wanted to do Physical Optic's report, but I don't know how to start it. So end up doing Math's tutorial. I used an hour to solve the stupid ques. My brain is gonna burst. I squeezed my brain into juice! This few days were so relaxing and I online everyday. Don't really revise although EC2 is around the corner. The mood is not here yet. Next week's schedule is packed due to English's replacement class. Dush..! We are going UM next Tuesday to see the real bones! That's the only fun part next week. HAHA.


I am waiting for Raya's Holiday.. Although its only 3 days.. and although after the holiday,we will have our EC2. =(

I am really exhausted this week for facing the laptop from noon to night. Lots Assignments to be done. The report, Moral's, Biochem's .. But I enjoyed being in class. I had bunch of great coursemates.. We gossips, laughs, chatted, share experiences.. Its fun to be in class.
[ credits to Elaine ]


=D

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP