Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

October, His birthday.

>> Sunday, November 25, 2012

October,
We had a lovely birthday celebration with his and my family.
I baked a fruit cake and delivered to his house early in the morning 6 am.
Aw, I'm good in time management. ;P

For the first time, we had Korean foods.
Evil me forced him to bring me for Sing K even though he refused. Teehee. He wouldn't know my siblings were waiting inside the room. I hope he didn't know ;)
It was a birthday bash.


At night, finally my cake can be presented.
He didn't know the cake was baked by me until his mother told him so.
Mm, the taste may not be that nice but I did put a a lot of effort baking it. :(
Baking the cake until midnight and 3 hours of sleep.
I hope I surprised you.




I hope I make your birthday one to remember.
I should wish you here, Happy Birthday love.

2 hit(s):

Elaine Mah December 14, 2012 at 1:55 AM  

Haha sook yee no worries. the cake you baked look very very much better compared to the chocolate cake he baked for you few years back then. LOL

Kaylie.SookYee December 20, 2012 at 10:26 PM  

haha.. thanks elaine! But both cakes are made with heart. So its okieee! Geeee.. Urs is coming soon :D

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP