Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

I found my memories.

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When i was cleaning my room, i found my memories. Memories in kindergarten, primary school and secondary school. I started to feel that .. I'm old. Time is passing. How i wish time could stop. How nice if I'm 5 years old with my 20 years old' brain. I'm gonna be the smartest in class, or maybe in the world?

[ Kindergarten's ]

[ Primary's ]

I miss the life in school, it makes me feel so free and happy. Friends, teachers and the environment, the noisiness, the naughtiness, the silliness.. I miss the moments where we used to camwhore when the teacher was teaching, the time when we were punished during Pn Syarifah's class, the day when we were stressed and we studied for SPM and more..

[ Ms Betsy Teh was teaching ]

[ taken by Bei secretly ]

[ *some of* 5 Sn 2 2006 ]

[ 2 years later .... ]


I miss girl guides, camping, hiking, singing guide's songs, jungle tracking, treasure hunt etc. And not to forgot, Pn Ding..




I found my memories. *refresh!*

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP