Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Here comes the end.

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

After being busy for 3 weeks .. Finally, it comes to an end. I'm quitting my current work. This Sunday will be my last day. Honestly, I'm really feeling sad to leave. I get a bunch of nice colleagues there. We had lunch together, chit-chatted about lots lots of stuffs. The seniors taught me lots of things. And with those new staffs, we always talked behind there so that manager couldn't caught us. Evil us!

Every Monday we clean our bays.
Then we have to check stocks.
People comes people goes.
Received complains but what can we do?
You wanted for HQ's number, but have you called? Are u dare?
No more paper bag aren't our fault. We are not saving cost.
The fragrances no more promotion wasn't our fault. If you want to redeem, we count base on the normal price. Then you unhappy pulak.

Seriously, I don't wanna leave, but i have to.

Here were the pictures we took few days before i leave.

[ Giorgia the manager , Pengz , Me ]


[ Akma , Pengz , Me ]


[ 3 of us again ]


[ and again ]


[ This is lame, i know ]


[ All of us during Wed's shift ]


[ The seniors , Siti and Michelle ]


[ The place where we use to prepare everything ]


[ Last but no least, me myself with the mirror that i use everyday ]


Gonna miss you all very much.

2 hit(s):

贝贝 March 6, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

why suddenly u looked so mature in last three de photo eh...?


haha!

Kaylie.SookYee March 8, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

mature? owh.. that's great! maybe bcos i make up?
we have to make up til very kao lat! @.@

=D

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP