Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Korea

>> Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just received the call from the tour guide.
She said the temperature during daytime is 1 to 10 degree Celsius, whereas night time is -1 to -3 degree Celsius.
I wonder how am I gonna to survive?
I am so afraid of cold.
Even in air conditional room I also cant tahan, even in JY's car I also cant tahan.
How?
icon

Kinda looking forward for the trip, but do feel worried at the same time as I'm going there alone. 
All the best to me.

10 hit(s):

JY,  March 28, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

god bless you... =.=

wear more shirt... and bring a tali... tie with someone else big size... i scare the wind there blow u up... D=

Engineer's Principles,  March 28, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

no worry, go see the stupid sotong korea photo, like bah zhang, wahahahahaha....

Kaylie.SookYee,  March 28, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

JY:
haha.. sure will lo.. sad..
what!? u sot meh, cold but no wind i guess? haha..
duwan use tali can? i wanna ask those big size to hug me! xD

Ding:
haha.. too cold so what to do? i guess its my turn to be bah zhang now. haha!

Rubin,  March 29, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

yerrr pergi korea tak ajak!!! tak mau kawan you!!! =(

Kaylie.SookYee,  March 29, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

yer.. bin bin!
haha.. i going alone lei..
=(

nicolesuelynn,  March 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Why u going alone? For holiday?

Kaylie.SookYee,  March 29, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

my dad won the trip from his insurance company..
won under my name, so i gotta go.
can be consider as holiday ba? but alone!

Rubin,  March 29, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

make sure you bring a hot korean hunk back for me okay? XD

Elaine Mah,  March 30, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Stupid SK Ding, U tell then tell la, why go say me bak zhang!!!! >"<

Sook yee, dun worry, I lagi tak tahan cold than u one, i also can survive under -20 degree celcius in korea! dun worry!!!wear more more clothes ok ady!

Kaylie.SookYee,  March 31, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

bin: haha.. i try my best!
i will get the hottest sexiest one!
i wil bring some for myself 1st, if got EXTRA only i give u! xD

elaine: haha.. this ding ar...
chill elaine.. =)
yup.. sure will wear more! ^^

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP